domingo, 3 de enero de 2010

"Dinosaur Jr." - Turnip farm



From: ajl694@nwu.edu (crackerhat)
Subject: CRD: Turnip Farm by Dinosaur Jr

Off Reality Bites Sdtrk


opening riff is something like :

e--------------------
B-------------------
G------------2---0--
D-------0-2----2----
A---0-2-------------
E-3-----------------

Then it goes into verse:

C Em (solo for a little)
C Em C Em
Come on with me Tell me all about it

do this for a while.

Chorus is:

D C Em
Come on with me, tell me all about it.
Needed to feel you there, never doubt it.


B C B C
Please don't leave me, not like this. What about all that we missed.
D C D C
Done it all and what a waste. I don't want this rage misplaced.
B C B C
Please don't leave me, not just yet. Cause it's brutal, can't forget.
D C D C Em (w/
solo)
Nothin' else we could have done. Still it's killin' me your gone.

Second riff:
e----------------
B----------------
G-----------2-----
D------0-2---------
A--0-2-------------
E----------------

Then back to the chorus (D, C, Em). then to the verse to close the song.


andy
ajl694@nwu.edu
corrections/comments/etc welcome




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

PUBLICIDAD: menorca vilas- spain tennis academy- textil- toner compatible oki