domingo, 3 de enero de 2010

"Dinosaur Jr." - On the way



From: ajl694@nwu.edu (crackerhat)
Subject: CRD: On The Way, Dinosaur Jr

From Where You Been

C#m A F# A X2

C#m A F#
I'd like to come and see you
But what's it worth to know
From this you make it easy
Won't give me your goal

Riff:

D--------2----
A--0-2-0---4---
E-------------

F# C#
I've been a wreck so long it's hard to pull it back
F# G# A C# A
But I'm on it and I want it and you flaunt it
F# G# A
And it wakes me and it takes me and it rapes me

C#m E
Gone away
On the way

C#m A F# A

C#m A F#
I want to let you go
I got a ????
Just can't pull it together
'for it goes to your head

C#m E
Gone away
On the way
On the way
On the way

C#m A F# A X2 with solo

C#m A F# X2 with solo

C#m A F#
I'd like to come and see you
But I think I won't know you

C#m A F# A X3 with solo

C#m E
Gone away
gone away
On the way
On the way
On the way

Riff

F# C#
I've been a wreck so long its hard to pull it out
F# A C#m
Love to make you feel the same way too


questions/comments/corrections welcome
ajl694@nwu.edu
andy




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

PUBLICIDAD: menorca vilas- spain tennis academy- textil- toner compatible oki